Monday, October 3, 2011

Notepad holder


Here is my most favorite project that we've made in Stamp Club so far. It's a notepad holder made out of a file folder. I used a tutorial from Splitcoast stampers and then decorated it myself. I find myself using this almost every day for different notes to myself and it makes me smile every time I pull it out of my bag. These colors, Pool Party and Island Indigo, make me happy.
I wish I had more cards to show you but it seems like lately I've been so busy with the ribbon share and my Christmas class and my sister's bridal shower that I haven't made anything original in a while. I'll have to try and take a picture of the favors I made for the shower this week.


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Delicate doilies, Jaynes type alphabet
Cardstock: Pool party, Island indigo, Whisper white
Ink: Pool party
Other Stuff: Circle punches, Perfect pennants die, scallop trim border punch
Non SU: file folder, velcro closure, notepad

No comments:

Post a Comment