Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just be happy


Last night I was up in my stamp room and I actually had a somewhat original idea. The little acorn is CASED from a bunch of different cards I've seen here and there, but the rest of the card is pretty much mine. It put an extra bounce in my step, something that's been lacking lately. I didn't have any really good Thanksgiving sentiments that I thought fit the card, so in a moment of inspiration I inked up the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set for the first time. I love the way the cards turned out and have decided to take it's advice and just be happy in the moment.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Day of gratitude, Pursuit of Happiness
Cardstock: River rock, soft suede, pool party, very vanilla, more mustard, basic black, Spice cake DSP
Ink: River rock, Soft suede, Melon mambo
Other Stuff: Pool party, more mustard and soft suede markers, So saffron glimmer brad, black brads, paper piercer, paper crimper, ornament punch, large oval punch, medium oval punch (retired), small circle punch from itty bitty shapes punch pack, square lattice EF, sponge dauber, Gold glow smooch spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment