Thursday, October 20, 2011

Monsters, etc


There are a lot of times when I like to make goodies for my work or for the kids preschool classes, and I sometimes get myself in a little too deep. Meaning, I have great intentions, and come up with some awesome projects, but when I try and re-create them 50 times, I want to curl up and hide under my bed. Of course by the time I realize that I'm already too far in to turn back and I end up hating myself until I get all of the projects done. However, I am learning from my past miscues and the project I'm sharing with you today is super-easy and should not cause me to curse myself before I am done. These are little monster toppers that I am going to use with the 1 x 8 cello bags from Stampin'Up for my kids' preschool Halloween parties. I've even got the goodies to put in the bags already - a Halloween pencil and one or two glow-in-the-dark bracelets!! The Make-A-Monster set is fast becoming one of my favorites, after lingering on the 'I want this set but I want something else more so I push it to the bottom of the list list' for too long. I stamped and colored about 40 of these little guys about a month ago and now I just need to punch and assemble - with over a week to spare - now THAT'S scary!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Make a monster
Cardstock: Whisper white, Pick your poison DSP
Ink: Basic black
Other Stuff: Scallop circle punch, regular circle punch, sticky note, markers, 1 x 8 cello bags, mini glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment