Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy busy busy!


Hi everyone! Oh my goodness where does the time go?? I've got a busy stampin week (Stamp club tomorrow and real honest to goodness workshop on Thursday - woo woo!) and I've been a busy bee trying to get everything together. I made two cards tonight, although I'm not sure I'll share them since they are mostly CASEd and I don't know if I have the sources. Ack. I'll try to figure it out so I can show them 'cause they are GORGEOUS!
Tonight I'm sharing one of the cards we did at stamp club last month (seriously, this time thing is getting the best of me!). We did the embedded embossing technique that seems to be the new thing right now. There are tutorials all over the place for this, but basically you glue some stuff down to your card and after you glue it you run the whole thing through your BigShot with an embossing folder and it looks like it's all one piece of paper - pretty flippin' cool. I'll be back later in the week to share this month's stamp club projects, so see you back here soon!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Bold blossom, itty bitty bits
Cardstock: Daffodil delight, Tempting turquoise, whisper white, Old olive
Ink: Daffodil delight, Pacific point, Tangerine tango, Old olive
Other Stuff: Little leaves sizzlit, Itty bitty punch pack, Oval and scallop oval punches, Square lattice EF, Old olive ribbon, Basic rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment