Sunday, February 20, 2011

Door prize fun


What a busy fun weekdend!!! Did a Stamp-a-Stack Saturday afternoon and am just now recovering from my daughter's 4th birthday party this evening. I don't know where those kiddos get all that energy, but I want some of it!
For the Stamp-a-Stack, I decided on Friday night that I needed to have a door prize for everyone, so I had to get creative quickly. I pulled out my Ice Cream Parlor DSP (FREE from the Sale-a-Bration mini!) and just about every die I own and got to work. The results told me two things: 1)I love the free DSP that I almost didn't get, and 2)I want more dies!!!! These were so fun to make and come together so quickly when you use coordinated paper. I'm using the scraps to make some of my daughter's Thank You cards (I'll share them hopefully later in the week).

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Teeny tiny wishes, Just believe, Apple Blossoms
Cardstock: Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Ink: Pacific point, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Peach parfait
Other Stuff: Matchbox die, Fun flowers die, Pillow box die, Treat container die from Holiday mini, Tempting turquoise and Pacific point ribbon (retired), glitter brad

No comments:

Post a Comment