Monday, February 7, 2011

Love this tree!


Today's card is one that I did at a demonstration a few weeks ago. This tree from the Valentine Defined set is so versatile - the 'leaves' are really hearts but I think you could use this for so many more occasions than just Valentine's day. I had a lot of fun using all of my markers to color the leaves - there are actually three different reds in the tree (okay, so maybe you can't tell, but since I did it I think it gives the tree and leaves some serious extra depth!) The framed tulips EF is also one of my new favorites, although I think every EF stampin' up makes is my new favorite!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Valentine Defined, Word Play
Cardstock: Real red, Whisper white
Ink: Real red, early espresso
Other Stuff: Markers (real red, riding hood red, cherry cobbler, early espresso), 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Framed tulips EF, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment