Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Halloween Fun Fold

Today I am sharing a card with you that was so much fun to make. I saw the directions for a 'Fun Fold' card in one of my stamp magazines (really honey, I need these magazines for my work) and it caught my eye because I'd like to have a class on Fun Folds this fall. So I decided to try my hand at this particular design. And my consensus of one says that it's a winner!!! One of the best parts of cardmaking, for me anyway, is making things that look SOOOO impressive but in reality aren't that hard to make. The hardest part about this card is whether or not I'll be able to let it go and actually send it to someone. . . Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted) Stamps: Googly ghouls, Tricky treats Cardstock: Basic black, Basic gray, Very vanilla, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP Ink: Stazon black Other Stuff: Tangerine tango, basic black and Rich razzleberry markers, Oval punch, Tasteful trim die, ruler, dimensionals

1 comment: