Monday, August 29, 2011

Vacation oops





Hi all! I did an 'oops' with my vacation plans as far as my blog is concerned. I got a new laptop for my birthday (woo hoo!!!) and brought it with me to the beach, but forgot to transfer the pictures of my cards to the new computer - duh!! So I have no new cards to share with you until I get back. Sorry! You'll just have to make do with some pictures of my kiddos on vacation, since that's all I've got. We missed two beach days thanks to Hurricane Irene (the waves were too dangerous) but we really dodged a bullet with that one, thank goodness. We spent half a day at the Brevard Zoo and a whole day at Disney's Hollywood Studios and we sweated our butts off but had a lot of fun too. The kids got their faces painted in the late afternoon so that's what those pictures are. See you back in a few days!


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)Stamps:Cardstock:Ink:Other Stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment