Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fun cool birthday


My daughter is going to one of her best little friend's birthday this weekend, so I had to make him a 'cool' birthday card. Borderlines is becoming one of my go-to stamp sets from the new catalog. I used a card sketch from a Splitcoast challenge that just worked perfectly with the polka dots as well as my new favorite birthday stamp set Bring on the Cake. The colors are fun and cool, perfect for a new 4 year old!
Today is my wonderful mom's birthday!!! Of course I can't share her card with you (yet) since she hasn't seen it yet. I'll save that for another day. Love you mom!!!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Borderlines, Bring on the cake
Cardstock: Bashful blue, Pacific point, Pear pizzazz, Whisper white
Ink: Bashful blue, Pacific point, Pear pizzazz, Real red
Other Stuff: Corner rounder punch, circle punches, Perfect details texturz plate, Markers, dimensionals, sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment