Monday, October 25, 2010

Dashing around


A cold front came through Denver today and my oh my it has been cold and windy!!!! Whew! I thought I was going to blow away walking across the street to the convention center this afternoon. Since I've been dashing around here and there in this cold windiness, I thought I'd share a 'Dasher' card with you today. This is a simple card but I really love it. I've been trying to stock up on some of the Stampin'Up! ribbons and finally committed to buying one of these big fat striped ribbons. LOVE IT!!!! It makes such an impression on the card and it's so effortless. I also decided to use the sentiment from 'Just Believe' because I think it fits.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Dasher, Just Believe
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Soft suede, Whisper white, Real red
Ink: Real red, Soft suede
Other Stuff: Circle punch, 1 1/2" striped ribbon, Scallop circle nestie

No comments:

Post a Comment