Wednesday, June 9, 2010

All cleaned up


Short post tonight, folks. I worked on finally clearing a space on my desk so that I can once again work. It had gotten to the point that I was pushing things aside to make just enough room for my card to lay on the workspace - not good! I am anxiously awaiting my last stamp club order as well as my new demo kit (hopefully both will be arriving tomorrow) so I know that I needed to get that area cleaned up pronto! So tonight's card is somthing that I whipped up a few days ago using another of my most favorite stamp sets, Upsy Daisy, and lots of dazzling diamonds (so sparkly!!) My computer is also running annoyingly slow again tonight so that's another reason for short and sweet tonight. Without further ado, the details of the card . . . I am trying to use some of the retiring cardstock that I never gave much love to in the past, as well as the soon-to-be obsolete color wheel (new color combo set arriving soon!). That's where I got the color combination of almost amethyst, regal rose, blush blossom, and certainly celery. Pretty, huh? And after the scrapbook convention this weekend, I am inspired once again to use glitter on everything and anything, so that's what I did. One word of caution (from one who knows!): Be careful who you sent glittery cards to. Some people REALLY don't like it. These are the same people whose houses are usually spotless and they always empty the dishwasher as soon as its run and their clothes always make it into the clothes hamper without ever hitting the floor. Luckily I don't know many of those people but for the rare ones who actually tolerate me, I send them glitter-free cards.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Upsy Daisy, Oval All
Cardstock: Almost amethyst, Regal rose, Blush blossom, Certainly Celery
Ink: Almost amethyst, Certainly celery
Other Stuff: markers, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, large oval, scalloped oval, scallop edge punches, certainly celery ribbon, bow easy, dimensionals,

No comments:

Post a Comment