Friday, June 4, 2010

50 already???


This is my 50th blog post!?!?!? Can you believe it? I can't believe I've actually managed to keep up with it to make it this far. Not too shabby for someone who works full time and has two active toddlers at home, if I do say so myself.
Today was day 2 of the Great American Scrapbook convention. I took 2 classes and got a few ideas from them, I guess. Hopefully someone out there will come up with something new because it doesn't seem like there's a lot of really different things out there like there used to be. I think that the ideas on splitcoast.com are better but it is nice to see things in person. We're still without air conditioning upstairs (hopefully that will get fixed Saturday!), and I still can't really go up there and play like I'm used to, so I'm pulling another card out of my 'reserves.' This is a birthday card that I made for someone at work who loves purple. Her birthday was this week but of course I forgot to give her the card, what with all my excitement of the scrapbook convention. Guess I'll have to make it a 'belated' card and give it to her next week. I think that I originally made this for a color challenge, since I have that tiny bit of yellow in there, but it's been so long that I just can't be sure.

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Lovely lilac, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
Ink: Lovely lilac, Versamark, White craft
Other Stuff: Scallop border punch, Embossing powder, pearls, tiny rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment