Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Umm, yeah

Oh my goodness. How is it possible that I haven't posted anything since March???? Well, let's recap. We sold our house. That was big. Now we live down the street with my mom and we are all building a new house together. Exciting stuff, but it's kept us extremely busy for the past couple months. So on to cards - the new catalog came out, the holiday catalog came out, and not even a single post from me. Horrible. I've actually made a few cards, but haven't had time to photograph and blog about them. So the good news is, I have a backlog of cards to share. Today's card is a fun, summery one using the Happy Hour stamp set and the Floral District DSP. This is a fun set that has a lot of stamps to mix and match to give different look. Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted) Stamps: Happy Hour Cardstock: Daffodil delight, Whisper white, Tempting turquoise, Floral District DSP Ink: Tangerine tango, Tempting turquoise, Daffodil delight, Rose red, Old olive Other Stuff: Sponges, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! But, you know me, I like a card with tropical drinks!

    ReplyDelete