Friday, November 4, 2011

Over my head



Last night was stamp club. Usually one of my most favorite nights of the month, when I get to do two of my most favorite things: make stamp projects and visit with some of my most favorite people. Last night was NOT one of my most favorite nights, though. I am WORN OUT. The projects we did this month were just too much. WHY OH WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF AND MY GROUP??????? I ask the question, but I already know the answer: I want to make club projects 'worthy' of the wonderful women who make the commitment to my club. They DESERVE the best, my best. But sometimes I get a little off-course and, like last night, confuse COMPLICATED with BETTER. This couldn't have come at a better time though, because my new mantra for the holidays (which my husband is going to love!) is: COMPLICATED DOES NOT MEAN BETTER.
The card is actually copied from a lady who was nice enough to put it on her blog with directions, although I did make some very minor modifications. Of course in my hundreds of papers I lug around in my bag, I managed to take out the ones with her name and blog on them - I will share that info next time. For now just appreciate her hard work and ingeniuity!!!

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted

No comments:

Post a Comment