Thursday, September 2, 2010

New goodies!


Got another one of those lovely boxes in the mail this afternoon . . . always makes for a great day! Tonight I decided to try out my two new stamp sets, Birthday Bakery (a level 1 Hostess set) and Confetti, which is the new, awesome replacement for the background stamps that got retired (whose name escapes me at this late hour). Confetti is going to quickly become one of those stamp sets that never leaves the top of my desk, because it is going to go on EVERYTHING!!!!!! How many times do you make a card and say to yourself, 'It just needs something' but you have no idea what that something is that it needs. I'll tell you what it needs: Confetti. Seriously. This set is awesome and I've owned it for about 6 hours. I may dream about it tonight.
Birthday Bakery finally fills a big hole I had in birthday stamps - can you see the beautiful Dazzling Diamonds I put on there???? And the cupcakes from Itty Bitty Bits???


Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Birthday Bakery, Confetti, Itty Bitty Bits
Cardstock: Whisper white, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Poppy Parade
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Other Stuff: Markers (in same colors as cardstock), 2 way glue pen, Dazzling diamonds, Scallop edge punch, white taffeta ribbon, Itty Bitty Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment