Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hmmmm . . .


I'm really not so sure about this one. I put some stuff together and I'm just not feeling it, if you know what I mean. My challenge for today was to put three colors together that I would never ever put together if left to my own devices: Rich razzleberry, so saffron (so far, so good) and DUSTY DURANGO?!?!?!? Really?!?!? But I did it. There's not much razzleberry, but it's there so it counts. I had to use some browns to get it to work, but browns are a neutral so it's not cheating, right?? And I do like that I added some highlights to the plants with my white gel pen - I forget that a lot and then I see it somewhere else and wish I would have added it somewhere.
So there it is. A short and sweet post tonight since I've got to get up at the crack of dawn and get to work to get some eggs and make some babies!

Card Supplies: (All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:Pocket Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Other Stuff: 1 1/4" circle punch, word window punch, brayer, sponges, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment